top of page
Image by Nicole Geri

PR Status Documents

Renew/Replace PR Card

If it’s expired or will expire when you’re travelling, renew your PR card before you leave. You can only renew your card in Canada.

Contact for more information.

Replacement of COPR

In order to replace your Record of Landing or COPR, you will have to complete the IMM 5009 Application for Verification of Status (VOS) form and provide supporting documentation. Specifically, you need to complete Question 5 of Part B, where you explain what happened to your landing paper.

Contact for more information.

Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD)

If you’re outside Canada and your PR card is expired, you need to apply for a PRTD to return. Contact for more information.

Verification of Documents

  • Certificate of Departure (IMM 0056)

  • Immigrant Visa and Record of Landing (IMM 1000)/

  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688)

  • Visitor Record (IMM 1097 or IMM 1442)

  • Work Permit (IMM 1102 or IMM 1442)

  • Study Permit (IMM 1208 or IMM 1442)

  • Exclusion Order (IMM 1214)

  • Contact for more information.


Like what you see? Get in touch to learn more.

Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page